Helping Your Team Solve Their Own Problems
Format: 30-90 minute seminar, breakout, or workshop
Most supervisors, bosses, and leaders aren't great coaches or great motivators. We can fix that and help otherwise effective leaders avoid the pitfalls of coaching confusion while becoming better leaders.
Coaching isn't a fad, it's a relationship that can increase engagement, motivation, morale, and productivity.
You can empower your team to solve their own problems when you think like a coaching leader.
The program is perfect for:
- Senior Management
- Front-line professionals
- Sales teams
- Managers and team leaders
- High-stress/pressure job roles
- Organization-wide meetings
In This Session Learn
- Common Leadership Myths that keep us from coaching our team members effectively
- Coaching as it relates to Mentoring or Advising
- The Limitations of Coaching
- When to Bring in a Professional Coach
- 4 Elements of Effective Coaching
Other Popular Topics
[the_grid name=”Related Posts”]