Leading High-Performing Teams
Setting the Stage for High Performance
Format: 30-90 minute keynote, seminar, breakout, or workshop
All teams are not created equally. Some can be counted on to perform at a high level consistently. Others not so much. There are many reasons some teams perform well and others flounder and fail.
In this session I will cover the 4 game changers that will help you create a high-performance culture and high-performing team members.
The program is perfect for:
- Senior Management
- Front-line professionals
- Managers and team leaders
- New leaders
In This Session Learn
- What separates HPTs from other teams
- How to effectively lead HPTs
- What team members need from leadership to perform at a high level
- The process of moving teams from average to high-performing
Other Popular Topics