Make Today Count!
Making Progress Toward The Right Goals
Format: 30-90 minute keynote, seminar, breakout, or workshop
Life moves fast and you and your team can get lost in the noise of the most urgent crisis. Long-term goals are often the first casualties when this happens. After a few setbacks it is easy to slip into someday/maybe mode or settle for the status quo.
In this talk we help you and your team to regain control by putting your goals and priorities back in focus with 4 proven ways to help replenish your energy, renew your motivation, and stay focused so you can hit your big goals.
- Senior Management
- Front-line professionals
- Managers and team leaders
- High-stress/pressure job roles
In This Session Learn
- How to integrate long-term goals into daily thinking
- How to stay motivated after setbacks
- Why New Year's Resolutions hurt you all year
- To reengage your personal and team priorities
- How to deal with procrastination
Other Popular Topics