An on-demand thinking partner
You may not feel you need a full-blown coaching relationship but could use a quick conversation to clarify things. You are in the right place.
Do you have a complex career, business, or leadership problem you need help with?
Maybe you have questions about:
- moving your team from average to high performing?
- Or you want a second opinion on a major decision?
- Or you’re trying to earn a promotion and need the opinion of an experienced, dispassionate, and confidential third party?
If you need a thinking partner or some guidance about your leadership approach, team alignment, employee engagement, or your next leadership position book a 30-minute or 1-hour thinking session with me.
Kept me focused
Working with David was exactly what I needed at the time I needed it. He is an outstanding executive coach and has helped me stay focused on the big picture issues. I really appreciate that his coaching was a space completely separated from my organization.
Khalilah Harrison // Executive Director
If you are looking for an engaging and knowledgeable speaker, trainer, or coach, I highly recommend the DOCTOR! You'll be happy you've engaged with him if you want to take your performance and your team's performance to new heights.
Sharon Fanto // Group Vice President
How the Consultation Works
This is your opportunity to pick my brain about pretty much anything so you can use the time how you want.
I have years of experience in leadership roles, as an executive coach, a leadership trainer, not to mention I have a Doctorate in Strategic Leadership.
I’ll give you honest and actionable feedback. We connect for these sessions via phone or skype.
- The first step is to choose your session time and then book it.
- You send me your questions at least 1 day ahead of the session so I can think through the situation and be able to add additional value.
- Be in a quiet, calm area and ready for my call at the time you selected.
- Bring your thinking cap to the conversation so we can get the best results for you.
- Be ready to take action after the call
Ready to roll
After our meetings I feel great and I'm ready to take the bull by the horns and roll.
kathy scott // Executive Vice President
Book Your Session